07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp....an official piece of TYF history is changing owners tonight. It’s been a good run of 10+ years and I’ve enjoyed her but the time is right.

The side effect of the transaction is I’m now the proud owner of a CTS wagon. Needs a few odds and ends but overall super clean!!!

D828B97F-7DF5-466F-AA0C-D59CF6CA7950.jpeg

/close thread

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welp....an official piece of TYF history is changing owners tonight. It’s been a good run of 10+ years and I’ve enjoyed her but the time is right.

The side effect of the transaction is I’m now the proud owner of a CTS wagon. Needs a few odds and ends but overall super clean!!!

View attachment 257319

/close thread
Swap? I'd rock it.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swap? I'd rock it.
Yep. I approached my buddy about the Burb knowing he’d take care of it and he asked if I’d be interested in a trade, by chance. Knowing he drove the CTS I said I was certainly interested.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yep. I approached my buddy about the Burb knowing he’d take care of it and he asked if I’d be interested in a trade, by chance. Knowing he drove the CTS I said I was certainly interested.
Nice. How's the condition? Gotta post up some interior shots. Good miles on it? I've always kind of liked those. I don't see them around here.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 257319

/close thread
Blasphemy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT