07Burb's Exhaust Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
The package has arrived...

2eec6962.jpg

Install to commence once time allows. Probably sometime this weekend :)

Wait, it's not on yet? What gives? :Sumo:

That is going to look great on there!

Sumo, what exhaust do you have? Custom? Those dual pipes sticking out the back looks mean. Reminds me of a SRT10 Ram!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Wait, it's not on yet? What gives? :Sumo:

That is going to look great on there!

Sumo, what exhaust do you have? Custom? Those dual pipes sticking out the back looks mean. Reminds me of a SRT10 Ram!

its a random one that was hanging on the wall of the muffler shop i used

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...I've figured out the posting up vids thing :whymewhyme: I will get to this install later in the weekend. I'm outta town right now so as soon as the exhaust is cooled down on Sunday I'll get her installed and vids made :) I can already tell a good difference in sound just with the muffler in place. I'm anxious to hear it when the resonator is off :rocking:

wardo

Reaction score
Let's get a update billy.
How random the wife wants a muffler on her hoe. I will show her your vid and probably buy the same muffler.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's get a update billy.
How random the wife wants a muffler on her hoe. I will show her your vid and probably buy the same muffler.

Sorry man. I was out of town all last weekend and tonight was catch up night for running errands :whymewhyme: tomorrow night, though, I'm skipping my softball games to finally finish this up. I'll post up vids of just the Magnaflow with the resonator and then Magnaflow with SLP tips as I've promised. I've very anxious to hear how it sounds. :Handshake:

G4rr3tt9

Reaction score
Sorry man. I was out of town all last weekend and tonight was catch up night for running errands :whymewhyme: tomorrow night, though, I'm skipping my softball games to finally finish this up. I'll post up vids of just the Magnaflow with the resonator and then Magnaflow with SLP tips as I've promised. I've very anxious to hear how it sounds. :Handshake:

is it tomorrow yet? i cant wait to see the pics

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here it is....this is my first time doing vids as well so if it's not right let me know and I'll see if I can post it better somehow....

Before
Before.jpg

Before vid
th_DSCN1687.jpg

After
After.jpg
AfterRear.jpg

After Vid
th_DSCN1691.jpg

Turned out almost perfect for it being the wife's DD. If it was mine and I was the only one driving it I'd want it a tad louder but this is perfect :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe