07Burb’s 2013 LTZ Burb Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What you doin with the lowering parts you bought for the other one? :Angry: :laughing1: :hands:

When I got my Hoe I had a choice between that and an older Denali with the 6.2. Def liked the 6.2 MUCH more but that truck was rusted bad underneath and leaking like a sieve.

Good luck with the new ride! :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What you doin with the lowering parts you bought for the other one? :Angry: :laughing1: :hands:

When I got my Hoe I had a choice between that and an older Denali with the 6.2. Def liked the 6.2 MUCH more but that truck was rusted bad underneath and leaking like a sieve.

Feller is taking the lowering parts and will have a shop do the install. I told him the issues I was having when trying to keep the autoride intact because those links weren’t cooperating. He agrees that lowering a pinch would certainly make it look even better so they go with the sale

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I've read if the weathertechs lose their shape, just flip them inside out, and sit them in the sun for a day. Flip them back and they'll be gtg.

I read that too and am going to have to try it once it warms up. Mine have started to go limp like others have mentioned.
Only temporary. If my Burb didn’t come with them I wouldn’t buy them.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

you need lowering parts? :oops:

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o

yea the springs i have are the 6" belltech drop ones, they come with spacers but i think i may keep them incase i want to lift mine another inch or so

also have drop spindles, aluminum spindles, shock relocation brackets, an extra adjustable panhard bar with poly bushings, stock rear air struts, front coilovers lol need to get rid of it all before i buy another truck to put it all on

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
o

yea the springs i have are the 6" belltech drop ones, they come with spacers but i think i may keep them incase i want to lift mine another inch or so

also have drop spindles, aluminum spindles, shock relocation brackets, an extra adjustable panhard bar with poly bushings, stock rear air struts, front coilovers lol need to get rid of it all before i buy another truck to put it all on
Left the lowlife behind.:violin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645