07+ Brake upgrade on a 00-06 NBS, is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kablooie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
if i get this upgrade kit (calipers, rotors, pads) for the front: Link: http://a.co/d/hoRH8a1
then do i still need bolts to mount the caliper brackets to the knuckle?

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are. That's why I asked what year. Good call to actually point it out! Lol.
It would be ****** if he got them then took everything apart only to find out he got the wrong kit.

Plus I'm still looking for an upgraded rear kit. I just want larger rotors lol

kablooie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
omg. you guys are great. didnt notice those were for the rear. thanks for the heads up!
btw: my understanding is my rears are the larger diameter anyways (2006 YXLD). i'll be replaced with 2006 rotors and pads. the fronts are where i want to go with NNBS 13" rotors and pads.... and SS lines hopefully. thanks again all.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
omg. you guys are great. didnt notice those were for the rear. thanks for the heads up!
btw: my understanding is my rears are the larger diameter anyways (2006 YXLD). i'll be replaced with 2006 rotors and pads. the fronts are where i want to go with NNBS 13" rotors and pads.... and SS lines hopefully. thanks again all.

Yup. You got it. When you're looking for the front, don't use 2007 or it gets confusing because there were two caliper castings that year. Use 08-13.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec