07 and up lowering parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The following are for 07 and up. There is nothing wrong with any of these items. I air bagged my Yukon so I don't need them.

Belltech 3"- 4" rear coils (used) $140 shipped
DJM shock extensions (new) $50 shipped
DJM short swaybar endlinks (powder coated gloss black) $50 shipped

If you want 2 or all 3 items we can work out a better price :smoke2:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in dropping the rear just to level it out with the front end. I want to leave the front end stock. Would the belltech coils that you have, be a little too much to make it leveled? Also, I have AutoRide, would this work or would I need specific coils for that?

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in dropping the rear just to level it out with the front end. I want to leave the front end stock. Would the belltech coils that you have, be a little too much to make it leveled? Also, I have AutoRide, would this work or would I need specific coils for that?

Ya I think they would be too much for you. You need 1" or 2" drop.

OP
OP
NASTY GM

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me about the end links. I have a 2/4 coming tomorrow, would grab these if they're useful

They are the DJM ones. They are shorter than stock and are made for lowered rears. I even had them powder coated gloss black with the rest of my suspension pieces but didn't use them because of the airbags.

Sweet_N_Low

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the DJM ones. They are shorter than stock and are made for lowered rears. I even had them powder coated gloss black with the rest of my suspension pieces but didn't use them because of the airbags.

Do you have the trailing arm brackets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo