05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The federal government is sending the stimulus via direct deposit next week to everybody that filed a tax return and did direct deposit. Then everybody on SSI the next week. Then paper checks but you’d better not be waiting on those because they will take forever. The extra unemployment should also start coming next week depending on your state. Oregon unemployment department said next week. And that’s retroactive back to the week the bill passed, 2 weeks ago, so we all should get at least 2 weeks worth maybe 3.
Well you know how California is..... they don’t want to pay us for anything so they’re dragging their feet... lol

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same with Alaska . Always left out on the good stuff. @Rocket Man that’s if you filed taxes for ‘18 or ‘19 .
You haven’t filed taxes for 2 years? Tsk tsk. Even if you didn’t, you can now go to the IRS website and enter your direct deposit info. And states just got the directive from the feds last week on how to disburse the money so nobody had any idea how to do it. It takes a minute to send this money to hundreds of million people and rewrite the unemployment software that’s written in programming languages like COBOL which is 40 years old. They’re all looking for programmers so if you have that skill go volunteer instead of whining. o_O
https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops . Didn’t mean to post those lol . Swapped with a buddy for a couple weeks . These look good , but my ltzs look much better imo

View attachment 244377 View attachment 244378 View attachment 244379 View attachment 244380 View attachment 244382

Don’t mind the disaster that are supposed to be headlights. :smh::throw:

Bruh. Those look 1000000x better. Those are the wheels I'd kill to have on my denali! What are the model of those wheels? I never knew what they were called

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076