03 Denali new on the scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK any recomendable guys that may do this? Or is it easy enough that I could tackle it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
X3 on fixmygauges.com. They do excellent work! I had them program my Escalade cluster to the correct mileage on my truck and it’s perfect! If you’re comfortable with a soldering kit, you could resolder the contacts for the odometer screen. I’m not skilled enough with it to do the job. There’s a member here, @ScottyBoy that can do the stepper motors and gauge backlighting. I would think he’d be able to do the odometer screen as well since it’s basically them same thing. I sent my Eascalde cluster to him to have him do the led lighting and new stepper motors for the needles and he does a fantastic job! Still need pics of the truck too! Haha

OP
OP
F

Flexxicon

Reaction score
2165205a4f29aee94acf5d678de0afb8.jpg

OP
OP
F

Flexxicon

Reaction score
Figured out how to post pics so I'll put more up at a shop getting rear diff cover swapped

live2pull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, thats a great color. Denalis themselves will lead to higher maintenance cost compared to Tahoes and lower trim model Yukons simply due to AWD and more electronic features of the vehicle. For me, this added cost was worth it for the big motor, creature comforts, and stylish exterior.

Side bar; people have mentioned the water pump, curious on what people think of doing the timing set and oil pump at the same time. If indeed a pan gasket is needed and the water pump is leaking, wouldn't it be prudent to replacing the timing set and oil pump also. Aren't you already at the timing cover?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts