new owner of a 2022 Denali ..... rolling chassis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T00lCrazy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi forum members,

I joined to gather as much info as there is available on the new 2021+ IRS chassis.
I purchased a fairly burned up 2022 GMC Youkon Denail for the sole purpose of using it as the donor chassis for my 1937 Cadillac LaSalle convertible coupe street rod project using the supercharged LSA from a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V.

I had originally planned on having a custom frame made for the project, but delivery dates 16 - 18 months out put an end to that option. So after a lot of research, I decided to try the new GM GMT-T1 IRS chassis. Picked up a 2022 Yukon Denali that someone stole the motor out of and set it on fire. It looks really bad, but it didn't even melt the engine compartment wiring.

I'm mainly looking for info on how to convert the front suspension to RWD and lower the whole chassis.

Attachments

• overhead left front looking back.png
    overhead left front looking back.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0715.JPEG
    IMG_0715.JPEG
    255.6 KB · Views: 6
  • LSA + trans - 7.jpg
    LSA + trans - 7.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 6

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Sounds like quite the interesting project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019