03 Denali new on the scene

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexxicon

Reaction score
I'm a newbie in the forum but the wealth of knowledge and the actual willingness to share is remarkable.

I'm looking to basically go through the engine and make sure how things are operating and replace etc.

I would like input of middle of the road mods for performance etc and how to maintain my tranny or mod it also.

Much respect to the forum and looking forward to the brotherhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a newbie in the forum but the wealth of knowledge and the actual willingness to share is remarkable.

I'm looking to basically go through the engine and make sure how things are operating and replace etc.

I would like input of middle of the road mods for performance etc and how to maintain my tranny or mod it also.

Much respect to the forum and looking forward to the brotherhood.

Post up some pics of the truck, first thing I would do is drain and refill the rear end, front diff, and transfer case, drop the trans pan replace the filter and top it off, unless you have service records, the front diff on the AWD Denalis and Escalade can cause issues if not properly maintained, I’d pay a shop to do a safety inspection and see if there’s anything they would suggest doing so you have an idea of where your at. Mod wise you could do a cat-back exhaust or just throw a new muffler on, e-fans are a worth while mod, get an Airaid intake tube and filter and a BB tune would be good too, that’s really all the basic performance mods you could do headers, a cam, supercharger etc. all depends what you want to get out of the truck.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Welcome. We need some pics of that beauty. X2 on the fluid change and safety inspection. Gotta know where you're at mechanically first. One good mod to do us a catch can. Catches any oil blowby before it gets into your intake.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. We need some pics of that beauty. X2 on the fluid change and safety inspection. Gotta know where you're at mechanically first. One good mod to do us a catch can. Catches any oil blowby before it gets into your intake.

X2 on the catch can

OP
OP
F

Flexxicon

Reaction score
Thank you I appreciate all the words of wisdom.

I'm away right now working so I'll be getting back and attacking the direction the goats are sending me in.

Will be putting up the pics as soon as I get back.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! (I'll have to look into getting a catch can, learn something new every day!)

I would do the tranny flush, their is a write up on how to change out all the fluid in the tranny. Black Bear tune is a must, makes a world of difference.
For air intake I bought an ebay non brand for $50, it's a lii cheezy but is working fine.

If you change your serpentine belt and tensioners might as well change the water pump while you are in there.

OP
OP
F

Flexxicon

Reaction score
Respect lativus

I'm learning so much just by the little Tony and escahoe have dropped on me. I didn't even know what a catch can was nor what it does lol.

Appreciate the love.

KookyKoala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, dont know if it was mentioned but if your transmission is in good shape I'd do a Corvette servo helps firm up 1-2 shift. But have to agree with others, airaid intake tube, catch can (still need to do this to mine), if your in near water pump look for drips coming from behind the pump if theres water change pump before gasket fails completely, and super easy change. I'd also flush and refill coolant, while doing fluid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts