02 Tahoe with 2/3 drop and ZW7 Premium Ride Suspension ????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dam wish you told me i had brand new belltech shocks here for the rear. 110 shipped oh well maybe next time.

OP
OP
BADRIDES

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam wish you told me i had brand new belltech shocks here for the rear. 110 shipped oh well maybe next time.
We get together on something in the future.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BADRIDES

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can get together on some chrome TBSS wheels in the future.

OP
OP
BADRIDES

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I got the Belltech shocks put on today and it dropped the back down 1.5 inches and rides very stiff. The front is at 33 5/8 and the rear is at 34. I was hoping the rear to be 34 1/2 cause I was at 35 1/2 with the Nivomat shocks on it. Looks like I will be taking the Belltechs off tomorrow and putting the Nivomats back on and pulling the 1 inch spacer.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes you need to do free travel mod thats why its stiff. 3 inches or more i always cut bracket off frame. Just buy 1.5 spacers on ebay and cut bracket off frame. Theres no way its going to ride ride becuase you have no travel in rear.

OP
OP
BADRIDES

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting some popping in the front end of my 02 Tahoe since I lowered it. All I did was put 2 inch belltech spindles on the front. It is worse when turning sharply with the brakes on or if the front end is put in a bind. Might go a week with no popping and then all of a sudden start again and then quit for a week. I stood on the running board to wipe the top off and something popped. I have re-tightened everything 2 times. Any ideas?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you check balljoints and tie rods.

OP
OP
BADRIDES

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check balljoints and tie rods.
yes I did. I even went outside and stood on running boards and had it rocking from side to side and could make a popping noise.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lift truck and shake at 12/6 and 3/9 position on tire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts