0-60 5.4 sec. '08 GMC Yukon Denali w/ Edge CS and a CAI.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video is such a joke...way to many variables to even claim this as valid. If he did not adjust the Edge for the proper tire size it all goes out the window as the Edge goes by the VSS and not GPS formatted, so basically you can change the tire size and achieve any number you want to be displayed.

My 5.3L will never do that :bawl:

Time to mod it then:Handshake: Mine can do that all day long and soon will do better than that....hello boost..:party33:...LoL.

Fast55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a 5.3L hoe? I'm guessing not since you beat two 6.2L Esky's??

Yes, 6.2, but a Tahoe, not a Denali. I also have a little edge on them because my truck is a 4X4, not AWD, so I normally run around in 2 HI. The first Esky was an ESV with 3 people in it so he had no chance. Walked him by at least 5-6 cars by 80mph. The other was a short wheelbase but was bone stock with 24's. It was a good run for the first 60', but that last 1000 RPM and quicker shifts make all the difference. The faster we went the farther I pulled. No handheld programmer I've used makes this kind of difference on gas motors. Diesels are a different story.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, 6.2, but a Tahoe, not a Denali. I also have a little edge on them because my truck is a 4X4, not AWD, so I normally run around in 2 HI. The first Esky was an ESV with 3 people in it so he had no chance. Walked him by at least 5-6 cars by 80mph. The other was a short wheelbase but was bone stock with 24's. It was a good run for the first 60', but that last 1000 RPM and quicker shifts make all the difference. The faster we went the farther I pulled. No handheld programmer I've used makes this kind of difference on gas motors. Diesels are a different story.

Ah I see.. I didn't realize you had the 6.2L Tahoe... nice :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar