“Fixed” seat tear expectation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brandon Hubbard

Brandon Hubbard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is this possible to just order from GM online site and do myself? I prefer to not unbolt seat and deal with the heated/cooled and airbag sensor. I have 2010 xterra and belong to thenewx.org and have moded the crap out of it. It’s def a truck compared to the Denali interior....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Is this possible to just order from GM online site and do myself? I prefer to not unbolt seat and deal with the heated/cooled and airbag sensor. I have 2010 xterra and belong to thenewx.org and have moded the crap out of it. It’s def a truck compared to the Denali interior....
You can try ordering online, but not really sure about that. It's so much easier to unbolt the seat. If you do just disconnect the battery. Gonna have to deal with hog rings too.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say tho, being its a k2xx truck it would be a little more than $150 but ya, i def would look at it every time i got in.....shit, this piece of thread annoys me on my 19View attachment 217866

My driver side, lower cover wasn't even locked (clicked on the seat frame, just the flap hanging) into the seat. Quick and easy fix but did make me question the rest of the truck

R Fos

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have in the past bought from GM and taken it to custom interior guys locally and had them recover - 3 seats and 2 console lids. Only ones I have tackled are the 2nd row arm rest - Never so glad to have my kids (2 of them) grow up and be more patient with things, it took going to College for that to happen though....

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have in the past bought from GM and taken it to custom interior guys locally and had them recover - 3 seats and 2 console lids. Only ones I have tackled are the 2nd row arm rest - Never so glad to have my kids (2 of them) grow up and be more patient with things, it took going to College for that to happen though....
Swift kick with size 12 you know where handles that....;)

OP
OP
Brandon Hubbard

Brandon Hubbard

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 3 year old boy and another boy due any day now ha ha. Part of the reason we decided to get used over a new one.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
caught a tear in new to me 2015 Yukon xl denali. Dealer covered charge by 3rd party so happy about that. Was told they were great and it would look new. Just want to know if I should reach out again or be satisfied. I had no expectations of end result. 66,000 miles on it and in great condition except this spot.

View attachment 217850
I think it looks like shit. Would not accept that as "it would look new". They're taking the cheapest route, and figuring 99% of people will accept it. Nope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667