Dave's 2006 Escalade AWD Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn weather! Lol it never fails, big bear always gets a last ditch effort from winter right around mothers day. Every year... we are due for a little bit tomorrow and sunday and then a little more next weekend. I hate it! Lol
Dude it's ridiculous! The only thing benefiting from how much rainfall we've had in the past two weeks is my lawn, lol. And the forecast for this area SUCKS! Unfortunately for me the detached garage at this house is too small for me to fit the beast inside it to work on it! Thankfully our situation here is only temporary as my wife and I are renting this house until such time as we can afford to buy our own family home...

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude it's ridiculous! The only thing benefiting from how much rainfall we've had in the past two weeks is my lawn, lol. And the forecast for this area SUCKS! Unfortunately for me the detached garage at this house is too small for me to fit the beast inside it to work on it! Thankfully our situation here is only temporary as my wife and I are renting this house until such time as we can afford to buy our own family home...
At least you have a garage! I gots none... my beast has to stay outside:(

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These side pieces look to be color matched or maybe that's how the Denali is looks a lil lighter then your color but gives you an idea how it looks @Red Rocket

565e5cb6d5ade400cc07ca45ad7f0caa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These side pieces look to be color matched or maybe that's how the Denali is looks a lil lighter then your color but gives you an idea how it looks @Red Rocket

565e5cb6d5ade400cc07ca45ad7f0caa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks @95escahoe that looks pretty good! I'm actually going to try and color match my sail panels to the darker upper dash color to match the look that your Esky has. I think that'll be sweet looking!

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Thanks @95escahoe that looks pretty good! I'm actually going to try and color match my sail panels to the darker upper dash color to match the look that your Esky has. I think that'll be sweet looking!

I just figured out not too long ago that mine are two different colors. Drivers side matched to top dash (dark), passenger side matched to the rest of it (light). 20170402_112628.jpg 20170402_112501.jpg

OP
OP
Onebadsss

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score