Dustin Jacksons 2008 Chevy Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good sounding engine after the AFM delete! Nice work! Now it’s time to get those headlights polished up and clear hahaha.
Just read through your build definitely going with the 81069 moog springs thanks. Also might get the bilsteins and moogs in the front instead of the rough countrys coilovers eventually. Need my new headunit and exhaust first though and tune to turn off the DOD

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read through your build definitely going with the 81069 moog springs thanks. Also might get the bilsteins and moogs in the front instead of the rough countrys coilovers eventually. Need my new headunit and exhaust first though and tune to turn off the DOD
Think you quoted the wrong reply lol. Guessing you meant to quote one of Dustin’s replies

OP
OP
Dustin Jackson

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work! Did you change anything with the tune other than toggling off the AFM?
@tooleyondeck I did a speed limit delete, raised idle RPMs, supposedly they adjusted the timing so I can get more power running higher octane fuel. I also had them make me a transmission tune but I never liked how it made the transmission feel so I haven’t run it very much.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@tooleyondeck I did a speed limit delete, raised idle RPMs, supposedly they adjusted the timing so I can get more power running higher octane fuel. I also had them make me a transmission tune but I never liked how it made the transmission feel so I haven’t run it very much.
Did you stick with Black Bear for the retune?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts