Yukon Denali vs. Escalade trims…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lonny

Reaction score
Good morning everyone -

I was wondering if you guys might be able to provide some guidance as to which Cadillac Escalade trim level is most comparable to the Yukon Denali. I’m starting to cross-shop the two so I can understand what the Cadillac $$ gets you, and what’s worth it in terms the gains for each trim package.

Judging by what I’m seeing in the used market, 1 and 2 year old Denali’s fall somewhere about $6 to $8k less than Premium Luxury Escalades.

I’m still very early in the search and won’t be replacing my current Denali until 2025 (holding out for the refresh!), but it will be helpful for me to start really digging into the differences and value comparison to help guide my thought process.

Thanks!!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which Denali trim are you looking at and what features are most important to you? Your estimate of 6-8k less for a Denali should also show the Escalade being 6-8k more when new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e