Yukon Denali to Sierra Denali Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J3FF3RSON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello TahoeYukonForum! I'm a new member and am a proud owner if a 2009 GMC Yukon Denali. I would post pictures, but someone ran into me while I was parked.

I wanted to know if anyone on this forum had done a conversion to make the Yukon front end look like the Sierra? I need a new Bumper for the Yukon and I took this into consideration because I liked the Sierra front end better. Let me know what you guys think!

-Jeff
:party36:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello TahoeYukonForum! I'm a new member and am a proud owner if a 2009 GMC Yukon Denali. I would post pictures, but someone ran into me while I was parked.

I wanted to know if anyone on this forum had done a conversion to make the Yukon front end look like the Sierra? I need a new Bumper for the Yukon and I took this into consideration because I liked the Sierra front end better. Let me know what you guys think!

-Jeff
:party36:

I've got nothing to add here except to give you a bump and say that it sounds like a wild idea. I can't help but wonder if people who prefer the Sierra front end would just opt for a Tahoe over a Denali (the front end was the biggest selling point for me) -- but, you never know. Good luck with the mission. Sorry someone nailed your truck.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
now here is the decision you have to make. are you going to leave it stock or customize the ride? drop,bigger wheels,custom paint job ........ if you go that road and yes it will be sick and first to pull it off. front clip swaps is very common in the customizing world, so you dont have a crazy idea. just got to know what you want.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I like your idea, but you will need all new front end parts and prob. some fender fabbing, but that would be about it!

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it will take a whole front clip. Love the idea, and agree with you, the Sierra Denali front end is better looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy