Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Z71Raven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks in really good shape for an 02. How's the interior?
Not terrible...
I started detailing a couple of months ago. Started by pressure washing the interior. Yes, you didn't misread that, I literally took a pressure washer to the entire inside of it. Carpets probably never going to be entirely clean and will eventually be replaced. Doors panels are good, leather is good except for the drivers seat (that's on the list}. Dash needs to have the top replaced. The Texas sun dries them out pretty bad.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yes sir!
Couldn't help myself . Thought I'd get a quick answer asking if it was missing.
Not disappointed! Haha
Forgot to answer--Nope, not missing at all. Running like a r a p e d ape lol! It's been running great lately, but when the ac is on it really sux the pwr.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to answer--Nope, not missing at all. Running like a r a p e d ape lol! It's been running great lately, but when the ac is on it really sux the pwr.
Which is going to suc for you because you are an ice cold m.f. Will have to drive after the sun goes down!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas

Latest posts