Your Vehicles as they sit now....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Which is going to suc for you because you are an ice cold m.f. Will have to drive after the sun goes down!
Oh well, our cold/cool weather comes sometime around late September/early October. Guess I gotta sweat it out til then. I think that's when your summer starts :fc5716bd:

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh well, our cold/cool weather comes sometime around late September/early October. Guess I gotta sweat it out til then. I think that's when your summer starts :fc5716bd:
Yeah and lucky for me I love the heat because I think the mechanic f'd the plug on my ac when the valley gasket was done. Cant prove it yet tho as my heater is all the way up at the moment
Roll on summer my brotha

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah and lucky for me I love the heat because I think the mechanic f'd the plug on my ac when the valley gasket was done. Cant prove it yet tho as my heater is all the way up at the moment
Roll on summer my brotha
Of course he'll deny it. Better test it out now, cuz if you order it now by the time customs releases it you'll just be starting your summer lol!

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course he'll deny it. Better test it out now, cuz if you order it now by the time customs releases it you'll just be starting your summer lol!
F'n dead right there!!! To tell the truth I'm more d'kcuf off that my emojis wont stick! Havent worked this software out yet. In the 70's here ac was just wind the window down. I have torn ac out of cars in the past if they didnt work just to dump drag and weight off. Laughs

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
F'n dead right there!!! To tell the truth I'm more d'kcuf off that my emojis wont stick! Havent worked this software out yet. In the 70's here ac was just wind the window down. I have torn ac out of cars in the past if they didnt work just to dump drag and weight off. Laughs
1st thing I did as a kid was to cut the ac belt. Can't have that extra drag lol. Took me a minute to learn emojis too. Hit these 3 dots, then you'll see the emojis/smileys.20210707_092555.jpg
Enjoy :p

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our cooler weather is settling in now bro! :)
Just watching the news here a minute ago and that latest storm you guys had was on. Auckland in our north island has just had similar flooding.
We are getting stronger weather phenomena these days!
Yes and not long till our summer....Woohoo!!
Hope you guys get a mild Fall.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish i had taken a pic of my truck last night. where i park ive seen a few inches come up and under it. this time, to the bumper and the bottom of the doors. had to go move it, boy was i soaked when i got back inside. my SS i put up on jack stands in the garage cause i know that floods. water got to the bottom of the car and nothing inside. calling it a win.

looks like a donk lol
20210901_110754.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas