Yes i know another build post!!!! This is my ****** build 2000 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
got the new tires mounted up let me tell you ill never do that by hand again,4 tires broken down off of rims,then mounted 5 generals the 5th one was spare. the worst parts was setting the bead good ol bicycle inter tube trick worked perfect.

new tires finially .jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Front two seats where tore up so temp fix pulled the 2 out of downer truck ,pulled all electrical rails and controls off of mine bam worked out great.

different seats.jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
Sounds like you're having some fun. Interested to see where this leads...
always most done catching thread up to date lol ive only had it 1 month ish so far just everyday i try to fix something onit lol

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
OK so as of Sunday this is where she is sitting like mild 3in key lift ,the z71 moog springs with 3/4 lift blocks and shock extenders in all 4 corners im ordering new shocks this week mine have seen better days and i have all new upper/lower,ball joints coming already and energy1 poly upper and lower control arm bushings (reason im going poly is AZ weather kills rubber)...as of today after work in 15mins im installing my flebay moded catch can.

thumbnail4.jpeg so far after lift and tires3.jpeg so far after lift and tires.jpeg thumbnail3.jpeg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
OK so as of Sunday this is where she is sitting like mild 3in key lift ,the z71 moog springs with 3/4 lift blocks and shock extenders in all 4 corners im ordering new shocks this week mine have seen better days and i have all new upper/lower,ball joints coming already and energy1 poly upper and lower control arm bushings (reason im going poly is AZ weather kills rubber)...as of today after work in 15mins im installing my flebay moded catch can.

View attachment 209848 View attachment 209849 View attachment 209850 View attachment 209851

Fun look. Keep a good record of how pressing the bushings go for those control arms.

CountryBoy19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the new tires mounted up let me tell you ill never do that by hand again,4 tires broken down off of rims,then mounted 5 generals the 5th one was spare. the worst parts was setting the bead good ol bicycle inter tube trick worked perfect.
I'm not sure what you mean by bicycle innertube trick but did you try wrapping a ratchet-strap around the circumference of the tire right in the middle of the tread? Works every time for me... especially with heavy-duty tire on construction equipment (may have to sub a chain & binder for the ratchet-strap on those).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC