Yes i know another build post!!!! This is my ****** build 2000 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZGOAT

Reaction score
This ****** from the state i got her delivered in last month.Ill apologies now but i F**king hate 22's on 4wd suv/trucks!!!!****** when first bought her.jpg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
So apparently ****** got a little extra heat under her hood sometime in her life, because someone fubar wiring a stereo from what i can tell amp hot wire they ran arched out ,burned up the cruise control harness,hood light wires,turn signal wiring,and wipers high beam wires, pretty much all the wiring that runs off of your turn signal switch was all dead. So luckily i have a 2000 downer truck for another build that will be next after this DD build.Had a very nice wiring harness i could use,so i chopped out all the old burnt up exposed wiring and began soldering and heat shrinking,all new section of wiring.

hole lot of sodering and heat shrinking.jpeg new harnness in now sodering time.jpeg wiring complete.jpeg wiring complete2.jpeg wiring done new ground strap and made my own harnness stays.jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
I was doing some research on adding a aux battery for this girl, so priced out battery tray and wiring all the items needed.I i looked under hood as to where the aux battery sits i was thinking maybe ill just make a battery tray not to hard hell i build Harley drag bikes,Drag cars battery tray to easy. Walked over to my downer truck got to look at it hell i don't need a battery tray in it because its batteries will be in the rear...mmmm idea ill maybe use it. Looked over in the pocket on where it would have a aux but it had some extra emissions nonsense over there ugh but really got to looking at it and noticed that emissions stuff is mounted to a plate with non the less a damn battery hold down clamp ,sure as shit take the one bolt battery tie down out the emissions shit is held down just like a battery so guess what i didnt have to make a thing unbolted my new battery tray and bolted it right in my ****** this downer truck is really saving me $$$$ on this build so far.

aux batt 2.jpeg aux batt.jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
I was thinking i missing one thing form that order where the hell is my matching spare wheel.Sure as shit woke up next morning and package was delivered .

new spare rim.jpeg

OP
OP
AZGOAT

AZGOAT

Reaction score
started thinking about high 4,and 6 high mods,well i noticed fog lights didn't work so lets start there adjusted them so there not pointed at the ground,check hit the switch DS burnt out shit! ok got new bulb sweet they work switch it fubar the little button is wore out and is broken so going to find junk yard or someone parting out a c/k/hoe/kon with fog light option. while i was at it someone cut out the grill and added mesh well they did a piss pour job on it so instead out looking as ghetto driving around i went ahead pulled the little bs 2 screws that held mesh in and painted the mesh gloss black instead or faded grey and reinstalled it with pop rivets spaced evenly around now its nice and not just going to fall out.while all that was going on i was tired of seeing the damn windshield empty light so i was like hell easy fix add fluid nothing that simple on this lol added a gallon closed hood stud back to take pic of grill fog lights and sure enough damn thing started leaking grabbed funnel started reclaiming it lol ill fix that another day downer truck better have one...lmao

finding out my whindshieldwasher tank leaked.jpeg