Yates's Cadillac adventures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Looking smooth my man. Progress is doing well[emoji122]

Jiggy-J

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out a bit this morning and fit the fittings in bulkheads, drain valve wired and plumbed, and straightened up a bit so I could find stuff, lol.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got some work done on the car tonight, still have to pull those wires back more, plumb underneath, and sensors but I am seeing an end in sight!

y1n3iQeh.jpg

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
its hard for me to tell but is the tank white or a tan color?

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its hard for me to tell but is the tank white or a tan color?
A tan color, I was going to switch out to the stainless tank that came with the system but it was slightly smaller and didn't want to drill more holes.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Eh i think you should..i think that tan looks like poo. Just my opinion.

Get a piece of metal that runs the length of the tan tank, mark the mounting holes then put you a new tank on said mounting plate. Powder the metal black and be done. stainless tank on the black powder. look good. Again just my opinion.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh i think you should..i think that tan looks like poo. Just my opinion.

Get a piece of metal that runs the length of the tan tank, mark the mounting holes then put you a new tank on said mounting plate. Powder the metal black and be done. stainless tank on the black powder. look good. Again just my opinion.
I had considered this but you really cannot see the tank very well in the trunk and once I finish the trunk it will be hidden anyways plus the mounting holes between tanks and vertical room I have it was going to have was so close it would be a PITA if even doable. Worst case if I dislike this I will pull the tank and color match it.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
10 minutes later @yates ™ now has a new wiring concealment plan and new clean compression sleeve to make it cleaner.

You are welcome buddy. Sorry I didn't tell you a week ago. As I thought you were running wires diff. We should have discussed this deeper. Just drive it and we can fix in the spring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts