Yates's Cadillac adventures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So a guy on another forum made this... :leghump:

save2015-10-07-17-39-52.png.jpg

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
when i got the 65 it had green interior :nono:..... had the seats recovered, new carpet, headliner and had to paint/dye everything else

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea i know. sucks growing up lol.

It has it's moments but I miss the carefreeness of being young and having vehicle funds.

when i got the 65 it had green interior :nono:..... had the seats recovered, new carpet, headliner and had to paint/dye everything else

I honestly thought this interior was tan all the way until bought it, lol. It doesn't look nearly as green in person. It will get done in time but the interior is in good shape so not high on the priority list, would rather have on wires and vogues first.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
yeah the seats had been recovered DARK green when i bought mine so it had to go fast!

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah the seats had been recovered DARK green when i bought mine so it had to go fast!
This is a light olive green that looks tan most times but in direct light looks green, if that makes sense. The guy included a black top dash piece and new black carpet but not sure I want to go that route.

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to label and box up all my parts for the 48 so that they do not get lost/mixed up and then sort out the parts included with the Caddy out of the trunk and get those boxed/labeled. Maybe I should build that shelf in the garage built that I keep talking about cause I can't fit all these plastic bins on the floor, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts