Yanked into oncoming traffic!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I learned driving in Missouri and during the winter because my birthday is Christmas Eve. I have driven on roads with 3"-5" of ice on them. Some people just can't handle it at all, unless they are in the back seat and eyes closed while someone else does it.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a mess. It must have been active all the time she was driving it and complaining about lack of power and the "dragging" feel. It's really strange now it drives like a new vehicle! Seems to have more power and "roll" easier. Is there a way to disable the system other than trusting the button? At least until I can get some parts replaced?

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I learned driving in Missouri and during the winter because my birthday is Christmas Eve. I have driven on roads with 3"-5" of ice on them. Some people just can't handle it at all, unless they are in the back seat and eyes closed while someone else does it.
Sounds like the Dukes of Hazard school of driving!

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a mess. It must have been active all the time she was driving it and complaining about lack of power and the "dragging" feel. It's really strange now it drives like a new vehicle! Seems to have more power and "roll" easier. Is there a way to disable the system other than trusting the button? At least until I can get some parts replaced?[/QUOTE
I have heard of Police officers pulling the fuse under the hood so they don't have to deal with it.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a mess. It must have been active all the time she was driving it and complaining about lack of power and the "dragging" feel. It's really strange now it drives like a new vehicle! Seems to have more power and "roll" easier. Is there a way to disable the system other than trusting the button? At least until I can get some parts replaced?
I have heard of Police officers pulling the fuse under the hood so they don't have to deal with it. I think there are even some YouTube videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts