Yanked into oncoming traffic!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can get some sticky dots and color them black with a Sharpie and stick on the cluster for those lights. I have a camera on my work computer monitor and I did that and now they can't see me and I can't see it.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the newer Tahoes it's fuse #9 under the hood - not sure about your year or what you pulled but be careful. Check out Youtube, there is a bunch of Stabilitrak stuff on there. Member Swathdiver on here probably knows more about this than I do - he's a wealth of information on these trucks.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get some sticky dots and color them black with a Sharpie and stick on the cluster for those lights. I have a camera on my work computer monitor and I did that and now they can't see me and I can't see it.

Yeah but then people would think a blonde chick was driving it! LOL! "Hi, I need a new 710 cap for my engine."

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the newer Tahoes it's fuse #9 under the hood - not sure about your year or what you pulled but be careful. Check out Youtube, there is a bunch of Stabilitrak stuff on there. Member Swathdiver on here probably knows more about this than I do - he's a wealth of information on these trucks.

I watched about 5 vids. It's not number 9 on mine. On mine that's "sunroof" and I don't even have a sunroof!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I pulled big 60amp glass faced fuse that says ABS. Now on the dash it has the Traction Control and ABS on all the time so I'm assuming it's all disabled. It hauls ass again and there's more brake pedal! It even peeled out a bit on takeoff. I'm sure it's "ol skool" driving but we all grew up driving those right?
So what can this hurt, other than your eyes from looking at those idiot lights?

Isn't the fuse next to the ABS fuse the one for traction control?

s-l640.jpg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd leave the ABS fuse in. See how it drives then.