WTB Police Push Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a used Police Push bar, it can be from any year because I will need to fab custom mounts anyway. It's okay if it has mild surface rust or faded paint but noting bent. I'm Located around Orlando and would like to find one local because I don't want to pay for shipping or to drive more than 2 hours unless it's a really good deal.

If you have a PPV and want to get rid of your bar hit me up!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a used Police Push bar, it can be from any year because I will need to fab custom mounts anyway. It's okay if it has mild surface rust or faded paint but noting bent. I'm Located around Orlando and would like to find one local because I don't want to pay for shipping or to drive more than 2 hours unless it's a really good deal.

If you have a PPV and want to get rid of your bar hit me up!

Dammit! About a week ago, I saw a MP ad for a couple of these for around $40 each, IIRC. I'm not finding it now, though.

I can keep an eye out if you can wait 'til 12/23 when we'll be heading to Tampa.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit! About a week ago, I saw a MP ad for a couple of these for around $40 each, IIRC. I'm not finding it now, though.

I can keep an eye out if you can wait 'til 12/23 when we'll be heading to Tampa.

I'm in absolutely no rush whatsoever so if you find one cheap let me know I can venmo, Paypal, Cash app, Ect ect. If you find them that cheap I'll take two! I've long contemplated one on the tahoe but the primary use will be for my RCSB whenever I get around to messing with it again lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in absolutely no rush whatsoever so if you find one cheap let me know I can venmo, Paypal, Cash app, Ect ect. If you find them that cheap I'll take two! I've long contemplated one on the tahoe but the primary use will be for my RCSB whenever I get around to messing with it again lol.

I'll keep an eye out! You specifically want one from a PPV (Setina brand and/or...?) ? There are others that look just like them with the rubber pad on the front edge of the vertical pieces. I've never studied them that closely, though.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out! You specifically want one from a PPV (Setina brand and/or...?) ? There are others that look just like them with the rubber pad on the front edge of the vertical pieces. I've never studied them that closely, though.

It does not have to be PPV original just that style as close as possible, rubber pad may or may not get removed.

These are considered worse than Herpies and I despise them.

F145112368.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC