Wood Grain interior kit *Pics included*?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
It takes about 3 weeks to receive your goodies. On top of the prices listed above a rate is added for him having to ship the items to another factory that does the actual work.

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just dont like putting money up then waiting longer than a week to get something back. Part of that rate more than likely goes towards some kind of insurance, but I've never done a transaction like this b4. The kits look f-in slick...nice fit and finish & definite quality - which always comes a premium no a days. Steering wheel gets shipped on Payday

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
I just dont like putting money up then waiting longer than a week to get something back. Part of that rate more than likely goes towards some kind of insurance, but I've never done a transaction like this b4. The kits look f-in slick...nice fit and finish & definite quality - which always comes a premium no a days. Steering wheel gets shipped on Payday

Check out autowoods.com if you want a great quality wheel. I purchased mines from them about two years ago. They ship pretty quick and you don't have to send back your old steering wheel.

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great store and ALL of the wheels they offer look perfectly OEM...def. bookmarked. One draw back : "Available only in Ebony Black leather; however, we are developing the additional colors to compliment the GMC Denali SUV." (swing and a miss)!

what did you end up spending on a new wood grain?

Denali4life0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gauges!?!!?

@titanium02...where do you get the lights for your gauges. sorry im new to all this and purchasing a denali in a few months. its going to be black and purple and i want to get purple guage lights but dont know where to get them! help me out!? thanks buddy!!

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
@titanium02...where do you get the lights for your gauges. sorry im new to all this and purchasing a denali in a few months. its going to be black and purple and i want to get purple guage lights but dont know where to get them! help me out!? thanks buddy!!

You can only replace (easily) 2000-2002 Gauge lights,
2003-2006 are soldered in and a PITA to replace :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA