Wood Grain interior kit *Pics included*?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
you and these gauges lol..

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

33215020037_medium.jpg

33215020035_medium.jpg

this is about how bright they really are

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
you put your sunglasses infront of the lense didn't you lol........

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was gonna contact these guys once i had enough cash lying around

In case anyone was seriously considering getting the wood grain, Im going to post my experience w/ this guy in cali....

With the White Denali, you only get that beige/tan trim so its next to impossible to find an OEM steering wheel that isn't f-in black...I've always wanted that grain grip so I called Greg (left a VM -> called back in no time) to get some pricing and ideas. Apparently, he can do just about ANYTHING to your preference in terms of trim. I've been looking for a tan/black wood grip Denali steering wheel for months / ebay / autoanything / no body really specializes in refurb OEM int. trims pieces (specializes = not a seller on ebay w/ a surplus of Korean knock-off parts). After seeing his website (http://autodynamicswest.com/inttrim.html) i was sold...specially after seeing what I THINK is the only tan/black wood trim that looks GOOOD!

Black%20Wood%20Trim%20%28denali%29.jpg

So you pay upfront and ship your steering wheel out to him.....he services the buttons (lights), re-wraps the leather, and puts that stunning black wood where it belongs. (NOTE - He sends you a temp OEM wheel) He said turn around is normally 2-3 weeks and its NOT CHEAP. The est. he gave me incl. shipping both ways/labor/materials is just shy of $300. The pic above shows the FULL DASH KIT in matching Black Wood trim (just like the lade, only better!).

If you want the dash trim too (w/ door trim pieces + cup holder/ash tray) they will run you shy of $400. The man does amazing work, ill let ya'll know if its worth it. --------> not looking forward to driving around looking @ a blk. steering wheel! :/

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
jd is that stick on? I'm waiting on some prices from autodynamicswest.com for blackwood finishes for my grab bar and power and storage sections.

Last edited:

RenaliSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greg's Email Reply: (LONG)

AUTODYNAMICS
autodynamicswest.com
gmdash.com
714-585-8001
WHOLESALE PRICE LIST 00-02, 03-06 DENALI/ESCALADE
CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
SEE SAMPLE FINISHES: http://www.autodynamicswest.com/
DASH $190.00 + $45.00 CORE DEPOSIT
PASSENGER VENTS $40.00 + $20.00 CORE DEPOSIT
FRONT POWER WINDOW SWITCHES $60.00 + $20.00 CORE DEPOSIT
CENTER CONSOLE POWER/STORAGE $90.00 + $75.00 CORE DEPOSIT
CENTER CONSOLE DRINK HOLDER $135.00 + $175.00 CORE DEPOSIT
(Upper and lower console bezels also get the doors refinished)
PASSENGER GRAB BAR $120.00 + $50.00 CORE DEPOSIT
4 DOOR PULL INSERTS $120.00 + $40.00
4 ESCALADE STYLE DOOR TRIM INSERTS $285.00 NO CORE DEPOSIT
2 INTERIOR MIRROR COVERS $60.00 + $20.00 CORE DEPOSIT
2 FRONT POWER SEAT CONTROL BEZELS $90.00 + $30.00 CORE DEPOSIT
STEERING WHEEL $300.00 + $125.00 CORE DEPOSIT
2 WINDSHIELD A PILLARS $150.00 + $90.00 CORE DEPOSIT
GLOVE BOX $110.00 + $250.00 CORE DEPOSIT
THIS IS A CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM. THE CORE DEPOSITS ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE WHEN YOU RETURN THE OLD PARTS FROM YOUR VEHICLE WITHIN TWO WEEKS. YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE SAME ACCOUNT THAT YOU PAY WITH SUCH AS (MASTERCARD/VISA) AND WE USUALLY REFUND WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING YOUR PARTS IF YOU USE PAY PAL, OTHERWISE THE REFUND WILL BE BY CHECK. YOU CAN RETURN THE PARTS IN THE SAME BOX THAT YOUR NEW PARTS COME IN. UPS OR FED EX GROUND ARE PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING RATES. YOU CAN CALL AND ARRANGE FOR INSTALLATION IF YOU ARE LOCAL OR CALL ABOVE NUMBER ANYTIME FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. EACH PART HAS A DURABLE SUN, SCRATCH AND FADE RESISTANT HIGH GLOSS CLEAR COAT TO ENSURE THE MAXIMUM PROTECTION AVAILABLE TO YOUR FINISH AND WE BACK IT WITH A 3 YEAR
WARRANTY. PLEASE CALL IF YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS.

GREG BOWSHER
autodynamicswest.com
AUTODYNAMICS
RESTYLERS
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
714-585-8001

Hope this helps some of you...

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
good looking Renali, I was awaiting his email but he never got back to me after contacting him three days ago. Im putting in my order right now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts