Wiring harness help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmunRoo

Reaction score
All right, I need some help trying to pinpoint the path for a ground wire from the bank to coil harness. This is for the connector on the engine harness that feeds the oil packs for Bank 2. I don't have ground. I'm getting misfires on all four cylinders because I have no spark. I spliced in the ground direct from the battery to the ground wire connector side of the harness. I tried looking in all data but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm trying to find the path of that ground wire to find out where it terminates so I can have ground once again. Otherwise I'm just going to splice it into another ground and call it a day LOL

As always, any and I'll help is greatly appreciated!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All right, I need some help trying to pinpoint the path for a ground wire from the bank to coil harness. This is for the connector on the engine harness that feeds the oil packs for Bank 2. I don't have ground. I'm getting misfires on all four cylinders because I have no spark. I spliced in the ground direct from the battery to the ground wire connector side of the harness. I tried looking in all data but couldn't find what I was looking for. I'm trying to find the path of that ground wire to find out where it terminates so I can have ground once again. Otherwise I'm just going to splice it into another ground and call it a day LOL

you could try the gm upfitter website otherwise @swathdiver may have it.
I would would probably just ground it to the block myself in the meantime.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

G102, lower left side of the engine.