wiper blade recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a set of silblade wipers and the passenger side blade doesn't fit the curve of the windshield. the last 3 inches are not touching the glass and when it makes a pass it leaves a spot about 10 inches tall and tapers off towards the top. what blades is everyone using that has full coverage? I have a $25 credit on Amazon so it would be best if that covers it

mizzouguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anco aeroadvantage, orignal equipment delco, or basically anything thats not a contour style. The contours dont bend as much as is required on our trucks. Sucks in the winter time because the metal frames get the ice build up but you could always swap back and forth.
I run the anco 91-22 aeroadvantage in the summer and the anco c22ub contours in ice/snow.

OP
OP
H

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's funny cause I always used metal frames on my other carsbut this time I tried the contour blades and no good. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz