Will this steering wheel work on a 2012 PPV?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Picked up this steering wheel today, was told its off an 07 Tahoe. Anyone know if it will work on my 2012 PPV Tahoe before I go pulling my wheel off? Mine doesnt have the buttons on the right side like this one and it doesnt matter to me if they will function or not. Hoping at least the cruise buttons would work and the connector be the same.

OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Now I just need to find some silver/grey trim pieces to swap out on it

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The harness for the radio buttons will plug right in and you’ll have control over the radio then.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should probably share the info where you got it. There are at least 3 DIC consoles in the first picture. Other PPV/SSV owners my be very interested in picking up one of those, especially since they already have the brushed aluminum finish panel attached.

OP
OP
S

slowride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who rebuilds insurance totaled vehicles so hes always hunting parts and gets me pieces for for my tahoe collection when he finds them. Ive got 2 of the DIC panels left that I could part with if youre looking one.

hemi5oh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a friend who rebuilds insurance totaled vehicles so hes always hunting parts and gets me pieces for for my tahoe collection when he finds them. Ive got 2 of the DIC panels left that I could part with if youre looking one.

I'm looking for one. Let me know. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts