Will these LED’s Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repaired_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HEYYYYYY!! I’m back (ended up rebuilding the engine in the Tahoe and now she’s running perfectly and driving like the day we purchased her) anyways, the wheels got plasti-dipped Friday and I peeled it off today (it was peeling in the corners of the wheel) anyways (again) I’m ordering a set of LED low beams and I know the size is H11 but I want to make sure there will be enough room because I know it’s TIGHT in that area, but I wanted to know if anyone else here is running LED low beams and if you have had any issues installing them due to limited space, also anyone here have experience with these?? https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074GX852M/ref=sspa_mw_detail_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's gonna be tight, I ran the F16's for low beams and they have a 26mm heat disperser with fan integrated, the ones you posted look to have 31mm heat disperser. The F16's worked very well IMO however they were very close to touching the metal behind the lowbeam housing. If I had to recommend I would go with those, but hey if you get the NF-S1 series and they don't fit send them back to amazon, and try another set. Side note, I have spyder headlights now with Auxbeam LED's in the high's and low's and every other possible light on the front of the tahoe is LED as well. I'll let you know what I went with when I get home, should be a few hours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645