Who has a aftermarket Navi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the stock navigation systems, but I am curious if anyone has put in a aftermarket navi in?

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the stock one already?

I have an LT3 and it stock with no navi. I have seen other LTZ's with navis and thought they looked bad ass. Just curious what others have done.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I hate mine. Always ***** up. was like a 2100 dollar option, I got a 200 dollar garmin 750 from sams club and it works soooooo much better. But I do like the stock look alot better than the aftermarket look. I wish there was a stock unit with aftermarket software.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate mine. Always ***** up. was like a 2100 dollar option, I got a 200 dollar garmin 750 from sams club and it works soooooo much better. But I do like the stock look alot better than the aftermarket look. I wish there was a stock unit with aftermarket software.

So its been giving you problems? I always have wanted one in my truck, but never got the cash to get it. My wife is content with what she has in the tahoe, no navi with a boss system. :nono:

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the LTZ.... seems to work just fine in stock for... Although I prefer my Magellan over it, it has yet to have any problems and is used quite frequently

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the LTZ.... seems to work just fine in stock for... Although I prefer my Magellan over it, it has yet to have any problems and is used quite frequently

Like I said, I am always looking to get a new one in my truck. What did that cost ya and what features does it have?

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My mom has a stock one in her Kind Ranch that works awesome. Ford FTW? :crazy:

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
may depend on your area, but mine picks routes that are not always the best route. Also it does not warn you and assist you as much as it could, you get used to it. But It still is when the cheaper easier to use garmin is spot on, and has more features. (plus its cheaper than the lock pick)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e

Latest posts