Who has a 2/3 or 3/5 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03_gmc_yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay I wanted to get a 2/3 or 3/5 drop for my yukon because the ass end sits up way to high imo. I just wanted to know how one looks and what brand or parts were used.

I know I need springs in the back but i'm not sure about the front..or if I needa mod anything else such as bumpstops, sway bars etc..

Any advice would be helpful,
Thanks

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah there are a way too many on here with those drops (inc. me :)), doubt anybody will answer as its been covered alot.
Look around in the picture area and suspension areas and you will findalot of pics/compaies to choose from.

OP
OP
03_gmc_yukon

03_gmc_yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I figured that but what's the best brand? Or is it just a personal preference sorta thing? I just can't make up my mind too many options..

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yah its preference.....McGaughys and Belltech are the most popular for your year.
I orginally went with a 2/3 drop, now its about a 2.5/5 drop.
I like it now though it kind of leans to the rear.
If I were you I would mesage DJMdirect for some good prices on 2/3 DJM/Belltech stuff.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No best brand. Just putting parts together :imo:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of the 3/5 but I just want it to sit level. Any prob with the 3/5 not leveling out?

you'd be able to level anything out with adjusting your front keys to go up or down...

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey, your just north of me, i have a 2/3, love the ride...used Eibach kit and Bilstein rear shocks.

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
past 9 years of doing these trucks ive never had issues with any kit. Only reason i like the djm because rear comes wiht new swaybar endlinks and all that which other kits dont. also 3 inch a arms front align no problem and you keep turning radius and you can run stock spare if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo