• Leave it how it is

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • The Red and Black together

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Just paint the rims black

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the red in them somewhere as it's unique because everyone does black on black. I definitely don't like the red shroud in front. I'm torn on the red wheels though. I kind of think it might be a little much. What about something like a black/red combination or something? In any event based on the choices I voted for #2.

not everyone ;)

P1010215.jpg

first you should buy miness but if i have to choose i like the black rims and maybe do your lip to match your grill.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ohhh Sam...you already know I love your setup and hope you do the same with your next "set" ;) And you know I would buy yours if they were 22s :)

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
grill wont be painted black...its staying red...I painted it red because no one else has...I changed it from chrome cuz all others are chrome...Im not gonna paint it the same color black that everyone else paints their grill...

Sam Hamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha yea man i understand. these things are probably horrribblee on my truck. thats why i finally got the 240sx done this weekend to start driving it.

and no dude dont paint your grill back black. just like you said everyone has black or chrome. do it lime green with black wheels and lime green lugnuts. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One