Wheel options??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of looking into upgrading my wheels. My '15 Hoe came with the stock 20s and thinking of getting some replica 22s. I like the look of the ck156 wheels, the Sierra wheels, and the ck375. Now imo, idk if it "looks right" to put previous model wheels on a current model, but i sure do like the look of it. What do you guys think?? IMG_1517.PNGIMG_1518.PNG IMG_1519.PNGIMG_1521.PNG

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
.I would never put the older style wheels on a new truck... talk about dated look.

OP
OP
A

Angel87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the ck164 replicaa that I just put on. 9c15c93f5701db4dd2220181016b286c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
How much were your wheels and tires? What brand tires and size do you have?

Skid51

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '16 Denali came with 20" rims which I used to mount winters (new Blizzaks look great) and I am looking for 22's for new summer tires for the spring. Having a tough time finding anything in the aftermarket I like better than the CK164's (maybe these Black Rhino Mozambiques http://www.blackrhinowheels.com/truck-wheels-truck-rims-mozambique.php ) Anyways, regarding the many replica GMC wheels out there... are there any valid concerns around quality (ie. metallurgy, dimensional trueness, balance, durability)?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at putting Black Rhino Warlords with some aggressive tires on my '16 xl denali. Hearing good things about Black Rhinos!

beware using Black Rhino wheels
they are made in china & QC is not that good.

i am on my second set
1st ones not only peeled, but i had 3 of the 4 repaired. 2 of them multiple times.
only had 2nd set a couple of months.

i have owned multiple vehicles & multiple sets of rims & never had any in need of repair until now

IamZ

Reaction score
beware using Black Rhino wheels
they are made in china & QC is not that good.

i am on my second set
1st ones not only peeled, but i had 3 of the 4 repaired. 2 of them multiple times.
only had 2nd set a couple of months.

i have owned multiple vehicles & multiple sets of rims & never had any in need of repair until now

Thx for the info! What companies are good for offroad style rims? Every other truck out where I am has Fuel or XD. I was looking for something with a bit different look...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vadenA77