Cross platform wheel options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're not wrong regarding the take-off deals, it's encouraging to hear that somebody is actually running these wheels and taking them off the beaten path. I've had several people recommend wheels but most of them never attack anything more aggressive than the curbs in the mall parking lot.
we have taken it out all around here at ohv parks and forestry roads, even with 33's and 4 1/2" lift this one spot was a bit more than I wanted to chew and not tear my truck up
the rocks do not look all that big in the video but the the configuration of them and a full size vehicle didn't mix I had to back out, need sliders

OP
OP
S

SavageDad

Reaction score
we have taken it out all around here at ohv parks and forestry roads, even with 33's and 4 1/2" lift this one spot was a bit more than I wanted to chew and not tear my truck up
the rocks do not look all that big in the video but the the configuration of them and a full size vehicle didn't mix I had to back out, need sliders

I finally swapped out the stock Goodyear rubber for some Mickey Thompsons and it's honestly a night and day difference in terms of traction and capabilities, but ground clearance is still a big hangup. That and the lack of lockers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia