Cross platform wheel options.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SavageDad

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anybody has swapped oem wheels from another model/brand and what if any fitment issues have they run into. I really want to step down to an 18" wheel and dump these 20" boat anchors, but the wife saw the price tag on the wheel and tire package I was looking at and about had a heart attack. I'm seeing zip locally for Silverado/Sierra take-offs so I'm looking at order options and wondering if anybody else has found something that works/doesn't work (hub size, etc) before I go too far down this rabbit hole.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do know factory wheels (any size) from the pre ‘21 model gm suv’s will not fit the current model. The offset changed and they will rub.

OP
OP
S

SavageDad

Reaction score
I do know factory wheels (any size) from the pre ‘21 model gm suv’s will not fit the current model. The offset changed and they will rub.
Well shucks, that cuts down my options quite a bit.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well shucks, that cuts down my options quite a bit.
not sure what tire and wheel packages you were looking at or what you like but a set of fuel or pro comp wheels are not a lot and are on sale oll over right now, lots of different designs...
just be mindful of the minimun clearance needed to fit over the brakes and tpms sensors unless they can be moved over from your existing wheels

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork