What the heck?!?! Need help identifying what I'm missing...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MLRTYME

Reaction score
Okay, Just purchased a used 2007 Yukon Denali. Well-documented service records but time for plugs/wires. I swapped them out but found an electrical connection that goes to nothing in the engine bay. Located on the driver's side close to where the firewall meets the fender. Looks like a 6-pin connector. Next to that are 2 wires (approx. 12-14ga) that seem to be cut off and just taped on the ends.

Any ideas?DenaliEngine2.jpg DenaliEngine1.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Chris said! Do you have 4 buttons under your AC cluster? One of them would be for the heated washer fluid. Another company makes one that bolts right up like the original.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X3 there was a recall in place when I bought my 07 in 2011 took to dealer wires removed fuse gone but got $100. What an awful design. My 81 Benz has heated fluid one of the coolant lines dips into the washer fluid. No problem if no fluid and no

OP
OP
M

MLRTYME

Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Admittedly a noob at my new ride and kinda freaked out when I saw that. I'm sure I'll have more questions as time goes on and I get more familiar with the truck...but thanks again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17