What rotors do you recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

optimusprime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
High carbon content rotors from autozone and premium ceramic pads (front & rear) also from autozone, the rotors have a 2yr or 3yr warranty, the pads are lifetime warranty so if or when they wear out you just take them to autozone and get brand new ones for free. I drive my vehicle pretty hard and these stop me very well even if driven like a mad man. The high carbon rotors are only available for the front, the rear rotors are regular duralast. I learned a long time ago that premium ceramic pads will far outlast other pads, stop better, and create little to no brake dust and it's a bonus that they are lifetime replacement if you are going to have the vehicle for years it's well worth it in the long run. If I wasn't 100% completely satisfied with these brakes I would never recommend them
Looking at the website, it shows high carbon is available for the front and rear. They are the Gold series. Look promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the website, it shows high carbon is available for the front and rear. They are the Gold series. Look promising.

the rear ones must be a new option they only had them for the front when I bought mine about 2yrs ago

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have my rotors cryogenically treated. But now you can buy them that way from brakeperformance.com. They have plain, drilled, slotted, etc. And they offer black nickel coating to keep the unswept part of the rotor from rusting.

Notorious Big T

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the Police/HD oem package with ceramic pads on my 15. Love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n