What did you do to your NNBS SSV/PPV today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whose kit did you use and Does it corner and ride as good still?

I didn't use a kit per say. I have kind of a hodge podge of parts.
As for how it handles and drives. I'm still in the process of getting my alignment squared away. He gave me 30 days to get it figured out for a free re-alignment. Waiting for the weather to clear so I can either remove a couple of spacers or install factory uppers. I also have to figure out the drivers rear sway bar mount as the DJM kit was pretty much a joke on how to install it.

For just driving around to and from work and the store, it drives great. Besides figuring a few things out, drives good and handles well also. I don't think I lost any turning radius either.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just put a starter on mine. Now I have to replace the radiator. No complaints though, it's lasted 195k.

I did a redemptive starter change at 195k. The radiator let go on me about 200k. I replaced it with a Cold Case.

Huh, I recently replaced my starter and just replaced my radiator two weeks ago. What a kawinkydink. I'm at just under 250k miles.
Sparks, how do you like the Cold Case? Any pics of the install? I was considering an all aluminum radiator but after hearing some bad reviews and experience plus I needed one asap I found an OE replacement that shipped it to me next day for free, couldn't beat that with a bat.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh, I recently replaced my starter and just replaced my radiator two weeks ago. What a kawinkydink. I'm at just under 250k miles.
Sparks, how do you like the Cold Case? Any pics of the install? I was considering an all aluminum radiator but after hearing some bad reviews and experience plus I needed one asap I found an OE replacement that shipped it to me next day for free, couldn't beat that with a bat.
It’s been in there 6 months. The engine temp is lower, since it holds substantially more coolant.

Some pics here. It was an easy bolt in.
Post in thread 'The twin hoes'
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/the-twin-hoes.121777/post-1641596

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure on the capacity but I think it’s close to an additional gallon. It took about that much more than anticipated when I refilled it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts