What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else picture @iamdub in a lab coat looking like a mad scientist over there in Weezyana????

I was expecting a Little Red Riding Hood remark. As for my oil blending, it's probably more like Granny from Beverly Hillbillies making tonic. Blackstone are the peeps in the lab coats analyzing my oil.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else picture @iamdub in a lab coat looking like a mad scientist over there in Weezyana????

You should talk to someone about that.

Scottish Cajun

I was expecting a Little Red Riding Hood remark. As for my oil blending, it's probably more like Granny from Beverly Hillbillies making tonic. Blackstone are the peeps in the lab coats analyzing my oil.

Actually his lab coat is a robe. That's all I can think of when I see him have one of those middle of the night moments when he sees a post on here that lights the tinkering fire in his ass and me makes a midnight run to the garage to reply back with. Cracks me the hell up when he does that.

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell you what, accidentally bought some rotella t6 15w40 instead of 5w40... My goodness is the oil pressure reading much happier numbers. Idling at 25, and driving normally immediately shoots up to 35, and then 45. Maxing at 53 and actually dropping down to 51 at 6,00000.
What was your idling pressure prior to the 15w40?

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Actually his lab coat is a robe. That's all I can think of when I see him have one of those middle of the night moments when he sees a post on here that lights the tinkering fire in his ass and me makes a midnight run to the garage to reply back with. Cracks me the hell up when he does that.
I thought I recognized him
IMG_2157.jpeg
He sings too