What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced main ground cable today and front diff fill plug.

The ground cables have been lately having issues, last week replaced one on the driver side and only had 1 blip since then so just incase replacing main one as well, it’s cheap, why not.

The diff plug was rounded, lube shop got it out and filled, the one took about 2 weeks to arrive :grin:

Had not liked my front suspension for a while, it was very tough, so while down there checked my shocks/struts and they are rusted with cracks in them.

So went ahead and ordered pair of Arnott set, will be disabling autoride in the front.
Shipping to Canada was 150$ and shipping to PO Box in detroit 25min away from me was 8$!
Therefore going to pick up them at Detroit next week

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Truck"? Ehh.

I guess Hyundai is running out of name ideas:

Santa Fe-

View attachment 385901

Veracruz-

View attachment 385902

And, now, the Santa Cruz:

View attachment 385903
Yeah, I was made fun of the Honda ridgeline, but the Hyundai Santa Cruz is very ugly. I would much rather have an early 2000s Subaru Baja lol but getting something new, I would definitely rather have the Ford maverick. Slightly bigger than a small car, four doors, and a tiny bit of what you could call a truck bed I suppose. But it looks way better. I've already seen quite a few around here lowered with wheels and a lot of them outfitted with bed racks hauling all kinds of construction stuff.

Actually, just looked it up, there going to have a Maverick St that looks pretty good from the factory.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01