What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday:

Drove it back from Florida. Left Wesley Chapel around 4am after making my final visit to a Wawa for breakfast and coffee. Hooked up the MPVI to reset my LTFTs since I'd be on a long stretch of highway. I logged a little over two hours consisting of driving north on 75 and a little west on 10. Mostly cruising at 80-85MPH, some 90s and a sprint to 133. First time scanning while exceeding the speedometer's 120MPH max. Seeing the RPM at that speed tells me my previous asshattery was at least 140. Anyway, the point was to log KR, collect some deets for the TCC actions and to see how the fuel trims would settle out.

Averaging 80MPH by a majority, I averaged 19MPG, hand-calculated at fill-ups. Was using Mobil while in Florida, filled up in the panhandle with Sunoco and once more in Louisiana with Chevron. I swear I felt an immediate (positive) difference with the Chevron. All was 93.

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is a good day!

On the week replaced missing fuel tank strap, replaced ground cable, replaced MAS

Took it over the border to Detroit for a longer drive.
- Was able to fill full tank now, first time after i realized strap was missing and tank was hanging sideways for months
- Perfect idle, purrs like a kitten now
- No more start/crank issues and no more random tranny/engine light issues after ground cable replaced

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to get on the brakes hard and felt the rear brakes pulsating. I think my rear rotors are warped. I bought the coated raybestos ones and I think they are crap.
I bought the same kit and the pads are junk. All 4 squeal like crazy. I'm going to order some different pads. Rotors seemed really nice but I only have about 3k on the combo

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I bought the same kit and the pads are junk. All 4 squeal like crazy. I'm going to order some different pads. Rotors seemed really nice but I only have about 3k on the combo
They don’t handle any kind of heat. I did the damage during a test stop from about 110 mph. Not good enough. But the squealing did go away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons