What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn tricky newfangled contraptions and their fancy eletronicals!

Glad it was easily fixed.
I actually had a similar situation with my interior lights when I first got mine. Didn't know there was a button to turn them off, actually spent the first couple months without them and just used the aftermarket dome light when I needed it which wasn't very often anyway. Lol
Guilty

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That dumb as hell trend needs to die!!!!!!!!! To say the least, was happy to read about one of the Carolina Governors (they are all the same-just a different face) signed into law a ban on "Carolina Squat/Cali Lean" BS....Seeing the corners are hard enough but for FVKSAKE-looking skyward is ridiculous. Guess I am getting old and grumpy-well, at least old!! SMH!!!

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20201103_112447268~2.jpg
    IMG_20201103_112447268~2.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a good look at the roof patina of theothertwin this afternoon. Nice and even, except where the light bar was.
First time I’ve ever seen the top of a PPV. Look at those fancy antennas!
The fact that NNBS suvs became the go-to for this makes me sick. I see the maroon mr. 'hoe' regularly.
That’s the “Carolina Lean”, or so I learned a couple years back when I went down to NC in order to repair my rental house for the sale. Looking back I wish I had just burnt the house to the ground and never had learned what that meant.

The automotive equivalent of sagging your pants so the whole world can see your underwear…
I think you are absolutely right. Hit the effin nail on head with that one!