What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, it was COA discussed yesterday

Ken block's Hoonicorn and Hoonitruck look bad ass with it. I wanted to pull the bedsides and get the fiberglass fenders for my Xtreme, slammed on ZR2 axle and long travel arms (for width, not the actual long travel).

Will you make the first ...Hoonihoe?

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ken block's Hoonicorn and Hoonitruck look bad ass with it. I wanted to pull the bedsides and get the fiberglass fenders for my Xtreme, slammed on ZR2 axle and long travel arms (for width, not the actual long travel).

Will you make the first ...Hoonihoe?
HooniHoe........I might have to build to give it that Epic name

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well glad to see I'm not the only one having some things not go as planned

Pics to follow. I did a mock up with my ZR1 brake set up......everything went together as expected.......then the boat of fail arrived. I went up to 20" wheels to accommodate the larger brakes, but the offspace/backspacing of my wheels sad F U.

A .50" space would probably make it work, but the wheel/tire set up I have is already flush with the fenders. SO I would have to add spacers and fender flares ($450 +plus paint) to make it work........ OR sell the set up and look for another option.
Sorry man. I know you worked your ass off on this.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HooniHoe........I might have to build to give it that Epic name

Custom arms to bring the WMS in a little to allow spacers or wheels that'll clear the brakes as well as more steering angle; fat tires tucked under widened fenders... :boobs:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the Hoe to a local shop for an oil change today (I do my own at home but we’re on a road trip). As I write this there’s four guys under the Hoe :dogpile:

I don’t know if it’s a training session, or if they’ve never seen a lifted Tahoe before…

Hopefully not discussing what they just broke! :eek:
Last time that happened to me they walked out with my stripped oil plug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kootamcgrabbin24