What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 346210

View attachment 346211

Further reading from this section talks about the aux connectors

View attachment 346212

View attachment 346213
This is fabulous! I had no idea… And just in time for our big cross country trip.

Update: I’ve had all of the hardware to make it work for a few years, but did not know the headphone channel trick. I just tried it out, and it works beautifully. I connected a lightning to HDMI adapter to my iphone, to the HDMI converter and into the AV jacks. We now have YouTube on the go! Thank you!!

Last edited:

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Braved I-95 up to DC today in our '07 to spend the weekend with my mother-in-law. She's awesome, and her cooking is so good she could open a restaurant. Heaven.

These trucks are the best thing I've ever experienced for traveling. Comfortable, plenty of power, easy to drive, great sound system, and safe. We took the '07 because the kids prefer the captain's chairs in the 2nd row for shorter trips. Averaged 16.5 mpg for the trip. Not bad because most of it was stop-and-go, and I had a few full-throttle pulls to get around passing lane squatters. It makes me miss the German autobahns where lane discipline is absolute. Also, turned over 215K on the way. Going to be time to do the front differential mount in the fall - a few clunks when downshifting reminded me that it's due. Motor mounts are OEM with less than 20K on them and they pass the throttle poke test, so the diff mount is next up.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...These trucks are the best thing I've ever experienced for traveling. Comfortable, plenty of power, easy to drive, great sound system, and safe.
I couldn't agree more! My wife and I spent last weekend driving a rural highway in NC and VA for a 100-mile-long "road market"; basically yard sales and flea markets for 3 days. Comfortable, roomy, plenty of power, AWD made muddy areas drama-free, and plenty of room for all the crap we bought.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Braved I-95 up to DC today in our '07 to spend the weekend with my mother-in-law. She's awesome, and her cooking is so good she could open a restaurant. Heaven.

These trucks are the best thing I've ever experienced for traveling. Comfortable, plenty of power, easy to drive, great sound system, and safe. We took the '07 because the kids prefer the captain's chairs in the 2nd row for shorter trips. Averaged 16.5 mpg for the trip. Not bad because most of it was stop-and-go, and I had a few full-throttle pulls to get around passing lane squatters. It makes me miss the German autobahns where lane discipline is absolute. Also, turned over 215K on the way. Going to be time to do the front differential mount in the fall - a few clunks when downshifting reminded me that it's due. Motor mounts are OEM with less than 20K on them and they pass the throttle poke test, so the diff mount is next up.
Whereabouts? Did you pass by me in SE PA? My brother trucks down to Richmond every night from Reading, Pa. Meets up with trucks from NC and swaps trailers.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whereabouts? Did you pass by me in SE PA? My brother trucks down to Richmond every night from Reading, Pa. Meets up with trucks from NC and swaps trailers.
Your brother has a rough route! We live in Richmond and her mother lives in the Fairfax/Chantilly area. Got a sister in Malvern though!

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your brother has a rough route! We live in Richmond and her mother lives in the Fairfax/Chantilly area. Got a sister in Malvern though!
Yes he does! All kinds of horror stories on his trips down the beltways that time of night! God bless him! Plus he lives in K of P so an hour just to Reading. Then drive all night. An hour back to K of P. LOTS of driving! Teamsters, very good money, no boss up his ass. Just gets a text and goes in and drives.

Tell your sister I love to eat at Tonino's! :happy107:

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes he does! All kinds of horror stories on his trips down the beltways that time of night! God bless him! Plus he lives in K of P so an hour just to Reading. Then drive all night. An hour back to K of P. LOTS of driving! Teamsters, very good money, no boss up his ass. Just gets a text and goes in and drives.

Tell your sister I love to eat at Tonino's! :happy107:
I’ve eaten at Tonino’s! Delicious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
513Tahoe