What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got four new ACDelco O2 sensors from RA a while back. They came in Delco packaging but no extra padding inside. The sensor ends all had anti seize, all four rattled around big time inside their box. Two were Hencho en Mexico, two unmarked to their origin.
Mine were the same way. Marked "denso". I ordered from RA as "GM Original Equipment". I was surprised when they came as repackaged Denso

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the timing is adjusted to give it more top end, but that's just a guess, since I installed the tune on both the silverado and the yukon I sometimes get a little ping out the gate depends on how long it has sat idling or not, I need to send a file back for both trucks. both have a sport tune.
Most likely they have the knock sensor riding the spark advance tables. That means the spark will advance till the knock sensor senses knock then it will back off the advance a hair till no knock is detected.

Hope that makes sense. I do have a problem with my writing skills.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine were the same way. Marked "denso". I ordered from RA as "GM Original Equipment". I was surprised when they came as repackaged Denso
I had read somewhere that Denso supplied GM with O2 sensors, among other electronics. I suspect GM sources their O2 sensors from a number different vendors. I know the four sensors I got came from two different places of origin.

I would bet all the money in my pocket that the quality of the two ("ACDelco" and "Denso") are identical.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
What is this wideband gizmo that several of y’all are talking about?
It has a wider response range than the factory oxygen sensors and tuners use it to measure and correct the air-fuel ratio when they’ve made modifications to increase one or the other.

Be careful because if you speak it’s name you have to buy one.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had read somewhere that Denso supplied GM with O2 sensors, among other electronics. I suspect GM sources their O2 sensors from a number different vendors. I know the four sensors I got came from two different places of origin.

I would bet all the money in my pocket that the quality of the two ("ACDelco" and "Denso") are identical.
For sure. I was like "Damn, I could've saved myself the $2 and just got the Denso"..lol

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a wider response range than the factory oxygen sensors and tuners use it to measure and correct the air-fuel ratio when they’ve made modifications to increase one or the other.

Be careful because if you speak it’s name you have to buy one.
I’m still debating a CAI tube to get rid of the intake resonance chambers. I’m not sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt