What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
115C5149-DEF4-46C0-813B-3A2AA688B2C9.jpeg

Oil pressure back up. Screen was clogged and replaced the screen and sensor while I was back there. Prolly going to keep the other sensor as a backup. Woot woot. Used that fancy lisle socket too!

I will prolly put a real ethanol sensor in this truck as well too since I already paid for the credits in hptuners. I think it’s way off. Finally just got to 50% on last fill and it really should be at least 70 since we are in summer!

Reaction score
Looking up parts to order to replace the front struts. They look original and in pretty good shape, but I noticed the lower mounting bushing is starting to crack/break/split and figured with the mileage new struts are due.

Also want to replace the upstream O2 sensors. Noticing the Denali uses a different part # than a non-Denali, odd!

Edit: Looking into it more, guess the O2 that's listed for Denali is the OE GM part, while the other one listed is ACDelco Gold Professional and $10 more, lol

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been on e for like 10 fill ups. Truck hasn’t seen gas in a very very long time
There are two Sunoco stations near me that don't always deliver from the pump what's advertised. More times than I can count they dispensed 87 instead of E30 or E15 or E85. The Racetrac's are more expensive but at least you get what it says on the pump! Bought a tester to take a sample from my fuel rail so see if it jives with the virtual sensor and they are usually very close if not spot on.

On the other hand, it can take a while to get to full strength if there's any significant amount of gasoline left aboard. Here's my log show such:

1625421828295.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well after d-icking around with this mirror for a bit I think the torque motor is bad, the previous plastic gear I had replaced was fine, the mirror will sometimes fold in and that's it, won't fold back out and the motor just makes a buzz noise or just doesn't work with any load on it. I can spin the gear by hand with a tool and moves fine either way.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after d-icking around with this mirror for a bit I think the torque motor is bad, the previous plastic gear I had replaced was fine, the mirror will sometimes fold in and that's it, won't fold back out and the motor just makes a buzz noise or just doesn't work with any load on it. I can spin the gear by hand with a tool and moves fine either way.

Link to gear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins