What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a little tight and I’d like some more breathing room eventually... most of the HEBs are pretty nice. Did you want the factory 20s or the 22s?

I've always wanted them dope-ass 22s. I think what sprung my wood for them was you mentioning selling them and the fact that you were relatively nearby. It was probably a year ago.

It's okay, though. I've moved on with life and have decided I wanted color-matched wheels. I have the wheels, just gotta refinish them.

I can only speak for Pasadena, Deer Park, etc., but I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the roads around there with 22s.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always wanted them dope-ass 22s. I think what sprung my wood for them was you mentioning selling them and the fact that you were relatively nearby. It was probably a year ago.

It's okay, though. I've moved on with life and have decided I wanted color-matched wheels. I have the wheels, just gotta refinish them.

I can only speak for Pasadena, Deer Park, etc., but I don't think I'd be able to tolerate the roads around there with 22s.

the 22s are fine. When I had 24s it sucked in the Spring area. I only had problems with the 24s when I hit a huge pothole in college station and got an egg in the sidewall... I kinda wish these were brushed aluminum now since I’m getting tired of dark wheels. Been entertaining the idea of putting the 20s back on

What did you do to get them to move out?

Probably rev it higher than people would like on occasion. Keep in mind this is the same lady who, on my first day moving in, decided to run her sprinkler covering half my driveway and recently cleaned Tahoe, leaving water spots for days.

Last edited:

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

22s in htown and surrounding areas are maximum. 24s will bend lips every month...

Im on northside of Houston, we got less potholes but more concrete expansion joints that will break shit... Hit me up next time your over this way...

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spent some time reading through the 2021 forum, helping get my motivation going to finish my hoe.

also i'm seriously holding my self back from buying those AFR heads, ready to bolt on...
it's only $2600 for the pair...

:lol2:

big thing is if i fk up with the combustion chamber work, i'm not sure i can get another head gasket this summer.

:yaoface2:

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_20210618_094228108.jpg

Trying my luck at a tire shop that should be less concerned about liability, hoping they'll patch it since my new tires won't be here for another 6 weeks supposedly. And 4th of July is a camping trip, and a week after that is my grandpa's b-day/yearly family reunion in NorCal.(trip will probably be roughly 1200 miles total)

I really don't want to drive all that way without a spare. So I'd rather patch this tire and run it and no I still have a good spare underneath.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 304867

Trying my luck at a tire shop that should be less concerned about liability, hoping they'll patch it since my new tires won't be here for another 6 weeks supposedly. And 4th of July is a camping trip, and a week after that is my grandpa's b-day/yearly family reunion in NorCal.(trip will probably be roughly 1200 miles total)

I really don't want to drive all that way without a spare. So I'd rather patch this tire and run it and no I still have a good spare underneath.
That looks like a big ass hole. Maybe a plug plus a patch on the inside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt