What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine chirps like a bird I think it's one of the idlers or the belt is worn (it's the original belt it slips sometimes on a cold start) it's not a HUGE deal as it runs the water pump only it has an AUX electrical water pump as well..
I replaced both the tensioner and idler on mine sometime last year, wasn't chirping "yet" but I could hear the noisy bearings, funny I can hear when something sounds different even though I blast my radio so loud it hurts my ears sometimes.

Idriveaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some code reading with my bro in laws reader the other day.

1F13A63D-0243-4969-B5D0-764DC60ED273.jpeg 67191342-34CF-49F9-ACBB-41A0D93C83CE.jpeg 3069E8F2-CEB8-4813-871F-9F6594B1D510.jpeg

I think the steering position sensor is causing my service stabilitrack and tcs lights. Doesn’t happen every drive. I also read that if it’s not aligned right it will cause it. My steering wheel is off to the right an inch or two. But it’s been like that for awhile.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did some code reading with my bro in laws reader the other day.

View attachment 280304 View attachment 280305 View attachment 280306

I think the steering position sensor is causing my service stabilitrack and tcs lights. Doesn’t happen every drive. I also read that if it’s not aligned right it will cause it. My steering wheel is off to the right an inch or two. But it’s been like that for awhile.

If the steering wheel isn't centered, get the truck aligned (centering the wheel will be part of that). Many shops have a warranty that comes with an alignment which includes steering wheel centering. If you had an alignment and the shop didn't center the wheel and reset the sensor, time to go have a talk. If you did some front suspension work (or had it done), time for an alignment and SA reset.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question.........What is the difference between a Commercial Tahoe and a SSV Tahoe ?

TIA

Last edited:

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit delivered my radiator in record time without having to pay for any sort of extra fast shipping... My radiator is hardly leaking, so I really don't know how soon I'll end up doing it, but I suppose at least I have the new parts ready and waiting now.

View attachment 280281 View attachment 280282
Out of curiosity, what's the part number? The Cold Case site and Summit both list only one part number for direct fit. But they list different part numbers from each other, with vastly different prices.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I beat the shit out of mine daily and she still purrs like a kitten
I do too, but mine likes to leave gifts on the drain plug magnet.
I turned off DOD soon after I bought it...has a small tick at start up, mostly goes away when warm.

Out of curiosity, what's the part number? The Cold Case site and Summit both list only one part number for direct fit. But they list different part numbers from each other, with vastly different prices.

I have a '14, went with this one. GMT569A
I didn't notice different numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coldlegos

Latest posts